“In June we launched a new jasmine soap. Now every day can sell 200-300 pieces.” says Chen Feng Jiao who’s a owner of a perfume factory. The demand is now picking up quickly in South Korea and the Middle East region. Feng Jiao’s company is located […]
All things Chinese tea, food and culture.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why Yixing Teapots May Crack in Winter: Here’s How To Avoid It
- Tie Guan Yin Production: How Is Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea Made?
- Tea Market Flooded by Typhoon Mangkhut: Guangzhou Fangcun
- The ‘Gong Dao Bei’ (Fairness Pitcher) Was Originally Made for Liquor
- 18 Styles Of Man Sheng Yixing Teapots ‘Man Sheng Shi Ba Shi’
black tea blooming tea chinese flower tea Chinese herbal tea Chinese tea Chrysanthemum tea green tea herbal tea honeysuckle tea jasmine tea kuding tea oolong tea starbucks china tea and coffee tea caffeine tea canada tea food pairings tea history tea infographic Tea or Coffee tea recipes tea research tea startup teaware turkey tea wuyi tea yunnan pu erh tea
Copyright © 2017 Hello Tea Cup
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.