Celebrate the wonderful summer with a refreshing glass of iced tea. Forget the sugar-loaded ice tea packs from the supermarket. Instead go for this highly nutritious and anti-oxidant rich jasmine tea recipe flavored with fresh peaches and natural agave syrup.
Experience this amazing taste as a result of perfect synergies between the ingredients used. The flavor of peaches are highly compatible with the base green tea taste. Its somewhat thick juices also give the iced tea an excellent body.
The agave syrup has a somewhat more neutral taste relative to honey, and it’s light flavor perfectly matches the fresh and flowery taste of jasmine tea. The colour of the syrup also give the tea a somewhat more warm and beautiful looking colour.
To make 4 glasses of this jasmine tea, you’ll require the following:
- 10 gram of pure loose jasmine green tea (do not use tea bags)
- 1 litre water
- 1 peach
- 12 ice cubes
- agave syrup
Here we go
Once you’ve gathered the ingredients, please follow the following easy steps:
- Boil hot water and let it cool down for 3 minutes.
- Add 10 gram of jasmine green tea in a large teapot and pour the water in the teapot. Now let it steep for 30 minutes.
- Pour the tea in a large container such as large soft drink bottle and let it cool down in room temperature for 4 hours.
- Now store the tea in the fridge for at least another 4 hours until it’s fully cooled. Make sure the bottle is closed so that the tea doesn’t absorb any scents from your fridge.
- Peel and slice the peaches in flat pieces.
- Serve the tea in with ice cubes and sliced peaches in 4 glasses. Sweeten the tea with agave syrup as according to taste.
We hope you like recipe. Please share your comments below if you’ve tried this recipe.