Removing sunburn with tea
According to boldsky.com, you can use tea to get rid of sunburn. With long hot days ahead, whether near pools, lakes or beaches, sunburn despite best intentions may be in your future.
You can get rid of sunburn completely by applying tea on the affected area. You can use it in bag form, liquid form, or mixed with milk. Tea has tannic acid that soothes the sun burned skin.
Ways to remove sunburn with tea:
1. You can brew few tea bags in water. Let it cool in a refrigerator. Now, dip a towel in it and squeeze out excess liquor from the towel. Place it on the sunburned skin and leave for 30 minutes.
2. If you have prepared tea with tea bags, you can use it to remove sunburn naturally. Do not throw away the tea bags. Let them cool and then place the tea bags on the affected skin. Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
3. Take a tea bath. Soak few tea bags in the bucket and leave for 20 minutes. The more you soak the tea bags, the more tannic acid will be released in the water. Now you can take a bath with that water to treat sunburn naturally.
4. Apply black tea to the sun burned skin to treat it naturally. You can also use chamomile tea to soothe the burned skin.
5. Mix tea bags with milk and then apply on the affected area. It is one of the natural ways to treat sunburn.
This is one more awesome thing that you can do with tea. It’s one more reason to keep chugging that iced tea during the summer.