Summer Cooling Tea Recipes
One of the best things about summer is sipping a refreshing drink on a relaxing afternoon. It’s even better when the drink is tasty, healthy and homemade! Now we have 2 summer-ready tea recipes that guarantee to cool you down.
Cold-Brewed White Tea Recipe
White tea undergoes little process and contains maximal amino acids. It has the effect of removing heat from the body and soothing the nerves, which makes it a perfect choice on a hot day! Cold brew brings pure aroma out of white tea, no bitterness, just like the soft touch of summer breeze.
- 8 g of white tea
- 100 ml of hot water
- 200 ml of cold water
- Optional add-ins like honey or sliced lemon
- Put white tea leaves in the teapot, pour in 100 ml of hot water to “wake up”the leaves. Steep for 1 minutes.
- Pour 200 ml of cold water in the teapot. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Optional: add some ice in the teapot.
- Add more cold water in the teapot for multiple steepings.
Honey Mint Green Tea
Minty green tea paired with sweet honey, simple and super refreshing.
- 10 g of green tea
- 15 g of fresh mint sprigs
- Put green tea leaves and mint sprigs in the teapot, steep with 300 ml of hot water for 10 minutes.
- Discard the tea leaves and mint sprigs, let the tea cool down before chilling.
- Add the honey in tea to your taste. Voila!