Best Strawberry Iced Tea Recipe with Sea Salt Cheese Foam
Ever tried combining strawberry with cheese flavors? Well here’s the new trend from Asia: a strawberry iced tea with a creamy layer of cheese foam. Words can’t explain how fantastic it is, you’ve got to follow the steps below and try!
Here’s what you’ll need for two servings
- 10 g of Tie Guan Yin oolong tea
- Fine sugar
- 30 ml of milk
- 100 ml of whipping cream
- 20g of cream cheese
- 100g of strawberries
- Sea salt
- Put oolong tea in the pot and boil on the stove with 600 ml of water for 10 minutes. Then strain out the tea, and discard the tea leaves.
- Add the sugar and stir until it’s fully dissolved. Let it cool down then let it chill in the refrigerator.
- Chop and blend the strawberries with chilled tea and pour it in a glass.
- For the cheese foam on top: bring cream cheese to room temperature, add in fine sugar and sea salt to taste, stir till it’s smooth. Add in whipping cream and milk, whip the mixture till it becomes foamy.
- Gently add the topping mixture over the glass of strawberry black tea. Now it’s time to enjoy!